Buenos Aires – I have mentioned before the world of memes, those lovely series of questions that get passed around from blogger to blogger. One of my regular readers has “tagged” anyone who wants to participate in the Around the World food blogging meme, and since I was exhausted after Saturday’s dinner and yesterday’s post on the same, I thought I’d give it a shot.
1. Please list three recipes you have recently bookmarked from food blogs to try:
- It isn’t exactly a recipe, but a description of a dish that makes me want to recreate it, “papardelle tossed simply with nutty brown French butter, fresh cracked pepper, roasted garlic and a chiffonade of arugula” from Andrea Strong’s review of Aix.
- Again, a review – from the Washington Post’s review of Sette Bello, described as “pizzetta con tonno crudo : grilled pizza dough topped with a lemon-infused mascarpone sauce, sliced tomato and tuna topped with sliced jalapeños, thin circles of red onion and a scattering of salt. The lemon sauce is drizzled over and a small salad is served alongside”
- And, the same, from the New York Times’ review of Giorgione 508 – “ricotta and marjoram ravioli in a sauce of burst cherry tomatoes, peas and butter”
2. A food blog in your vicinity:
3. A food blog located far from you:
4. A food blog (or several) you have discovered recently (where did you find it?):
5. Any people or bloggers you want to tag with this meme?